Fan Engineering Seminars
Aerovent provides complimentary one-day fan engineering seminars. Our experienced and knowledgeable fan engineers want to share their knowledge with you. For seminars held in Minnesota, attendees will also receive a tour of our accredited air and sound test laboratory.
Attendees will receive a certificate of course completion that can be applied for Professional Development Hours. The Practicing Institute of Engineering, Inc has evaluated this course for compliance with NYS Mandatory Continuing Education requirements for Professional Engineers.
Fan Engineering II: Advanced
- Rotor dynamics
- FEA and fatigue
- Structural and performance testing of fans
- Aerodynamic design and performance of fans
- Materials of construction
- Non-destructive examination
- Fan sound and noise
- Bearings and couplings
- Prime movers
- Flow control methods and devices
- Turning gear and thermal limit
- Rotor replacement and aftermarket upgrades